Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fall Photoblitz 2015

It's that time of the year!  So excited to be photographing you for all these years!!!   Pretty soon your kids will be in college and I'll be in a nursing home!  :-)  This year our photoblitz will take place at The Farm in Hamilton.  The Farm is where I had my 40th birthday party complete with a barn, large fields, a swing, and gardens!  I love Carolyn and Bud Green for letting me take gorgeous photographs at their home.  Their home is also special because it is where I started my photography business 15  years ago.

I will also be shooting in downtown Leesburg if you would like to do that venue.  You can never go wrong with all the buildings and textures that surround the town!  I'll be shooting in Leesburg one of the three days.  If you wish to do a sitting like in years past, it will be $175. This will include one high-res color digital corrected image ($50 value).   A hi-res CD can be purchased of all images for $500.


In addition to this, I am offering another package with additional items. 

Packages this year (like last year) are simple.  Each package will include:
-30-45 minute sitting at your chosen location ($175.00)
-All images posted online for your viewing (2 months)
-8 high-resolution images (value: $400)
-24 Custom cards for your holidays ($50)--Pearl paper

$425


Sunday, October 11 --THE FARM, Hamilton, VA
Sunday, October 18--THE FARM, Hamilton, VA
Sunday, October 25--Downtown Leesburg


Location:

No comments:

Post a Comment